Tuesday, February 10, 2009

cookie monster, and Johnny Depp

Cookie Monster was an interesting profile that gave me knowlege on a person that holds a job title that I never thought could actually exist. The job title is being a fortune cookie writer and the person who holds that job is Mr. Donald Lau. Mr. Lau I thought it was awesome that he went into the fortune cooke business. He grew having the chance to read severla books that were based on Chinese culture. These books that made his ideas come to life, in short little phrases of hope, direction, and prophesy. I really liked the part when I read that one hundred and ten people ended up winning the same lottery payout. So, I wonder if when I eat a fortune cookie, could my chances increase of me winning the lotter. I guess if I had a job like that I would probally never want to retire, I would want to die, doing that, then pass it on to my kids.
I have always been a big fan of Johnny Depp, and somewhat good looking. I have especially been a big fan of him in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. The profile of Jonny Depp by Sean Smith was very intriguing. I think it gave vivid detail of Johnny Depp, and it allowed us as the reader, to realize that becoming a father or a mother can change the way you view the world. One reason, once you are a parent, you have a child in this world, that you have to love and care for till it is all grown up. So most of the time it makes a person grow up, and leave there childish behavior behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment