Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Racism

Why is racism such a big deal? What happend to the quote all man should be created equal. I believe that is a quote from the Constitution. Sadly, not everyone is created completely equal. Even though, African Americans have the right to vote, and various other freedoms that they have. In fact, in this article, I like how she proves that if you are white you have an advantage. The author, said that White people, have white privelage. Simply, these White race is at an advantage then those of other races. In my opionion there is still White people out there that think that they are better then African Americans. I totally think that is wrong, and stupid, because I love my African Amercian brothers and sisters, just like I love my white brothers and sisters. I believe that when we stop judging people and start acting like a Christian nation, or with Christian values. Then there would not be any reason for racism. In my opionion, how can a white man or a white woman, be a true Christian, if they dislike there brother, and that is what they are doing. God, created every race in this world, and no matter if they are black, Chinesse, Japanesse, or any other skin tone. We should love them, just because, they were created by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment